Feeling Chic at Tres Chic (Belle De Jour Planner Event)

cropped top Php455.00 - Forever 21
+ pants Php500.00 (sale) - Freeway 
= Budget Outfit : Php955.00


I had my first experience of attending a Belle de Jour event last October during the annual BDJ Fair. I went there alone in Mall of Asia but then I really had fun visiting the different booths of sponsors as well as listening to the talks. So I told myself that I will try my best to attend more BDJ events this year. And voila! I already attended two events. They actually had the third one this month but then I was not able to attend due to some conflict with my schedule. 


cropped top Php455.00 - Forever 21
pants Php500.00 (sale) - Freeway
flats Php537.00 (sale) - Payless Shoe Source
hair extension - Jessica Php2400.00 (sale) - Tokyo Posh

On to my outfit, this is the ensemble that I wore to the second BDJ event that I attended last March 23: Tres Chic. This was an event for ladies who are fond of makeup products. And even though I am not hardcore in terms of cosmetics, I also wanted to learn few things since it will come very handy especially if I need to attend parties or certain occasions etc. I decided to just wear colored pants so I can move around easily during booth visit. Just to add some oomph factor to my bottom, I paired the plain maroon pants with one of my favorite cropped top from Forever 21. I already had an outfit post using this top (read here) but then I think this maroon/black and white combination is a little more eye catching don't you think? 



I made sure that I wear my embellished flats from Payless Shoe Source so my feet were comfortable the entire afternoon. And I totally love that I was able to blend my Tokyo Posh extensions well that day too! Anyway I will share more stories and photos about this event so make sure you drop by The Budget Fashion Seeker  tomorrow!  Have a great day everyone!


2 comments :

  1. I love this ensemble, and you look really good with long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like such fun events and how cool you get to go to so many of them! Loved your cute look! The black and white striped crop top is so cool!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

My Instagram

Copyright © Be Meatless, LLC Made with by OddThemes