Tee Culture (SM Department Store)

Remember my post regarding I Love Manila Shirts from Kultura? Well I had another discovery for budget shoppers out there like me. I was checking some items that are on sale from Girls Teens Wear at SM Department Store when I saw this section of budget-friendly shirts. The brand is called Tee Culture and I got interested with the designs and colors of their shirts when I saw them. But what made me decide to buy some was the fact that shirt material is thick enough given the price of P199.75 each. I even got P100.00 off since they have an on going promo when you buy three shirts. Such a good deal right? I already gave the shirts to my father and my brother and I'm happy that they liked my pasalubong! So if you want to check out other Tee Culture shirts, the brand is available at SM Department Store Teens Section. Have a wonderful day!






18 comments :

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment!!!
    I follow you now on GFC, G+, Bloglovin and Facebook!!!
    Follow me too! ;)

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love culture shirts! :) Gusto ko din ng ganitong business kaso hindi ko pa sure kung magbboom ako. Hehe. :)

    Nice review btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Umi! why not try it by selling some shirts online? malay mo diba :)

      Delete
  3. I love t-shirts too. My closet is 70% t-shirts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really?wow! i purchase shirts once in a while if i see one with catchy design :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing this lovely post. It was nice reading it.

    Department store returns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theyre also made in the Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi do you know who is the manufacturer of tee culture?

      Delete
  6. Which SM store did you bought the shirts? Are there any for girls?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Print scattered, didn't use any bleach.. please Help. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ms. sally mae... gusto ko po sanang magka business ng Tee Culture shirts mo. i love tee cuylture shirt. its one of my favorite outfit right now... kaso im from from zamboanga sibugay. may branch na po ba kau sa mindanao. kasi kong meron na. baka hindi mag click yong tee culture on my own business. din hope you can give me an information on how to be a tee culture shirt business owner... requirements and term. thanks and more power Ms. Sally Mae..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, how to buy culture shirt from online?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really great to find this post here. I love this, thanks. You can check more information about Department store returns

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pano po umorder? nag sship po ba kayo worldwide?

    ReplyDelete
  12. pano po mag order online?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Does anyone knows who owns Tee-culture? or where can i contact the brand

    ReplyDelete

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

My Instagram

Copyright © Be Meatless, LLC Made with by OddThemes