I've been seeing this logo from some of the blogs I am following and wondering what this all about. I got to read some of their posts and turned out that it is some sort of chain post wherein the goal is to help other bloggers with less than 200 followers gain more readers. It got me thinking when will this reach me haha! Then Adrianne Grace of As my hair grows nominated me for this! Thanks sis for including me in your list.
I am including KittyKat of Home-based Diva since she also sent me a nomination :) (But I already answered Adrianne Grace's question so I'll keep that part).
Below are the task that I need to do for the nomination(got this from her blog as well):
- Link back to the blog that nominated you
- Nominate 5-11 new blogs with fewer than 200 followers
- Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Create 11 questions for your nominees
- Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them
List of blogs that I nominate:
Adrianne Grace's questions for me:
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Being a breadwinner to my family
- If you could visit in any country in the world, where would you go? France is still my top choice!
- Do you think people can control their own destiny? For me yes. It is a matter of deciding what they really want in their life and committing on doing small things to accomplish them eventually.
- Do you cry easily? Not really. Unless I'm watching a movie with sad scenes I can relate to.
- What are some things that scare you? I'm really scared of snake and shark.
- Are you easy to get along with? According to the people who know me, yes :)
- What is your biggest regret? Not pursuing my biggest dream of becoming a professional singer (though I always believe that it is still not too late haha!)
- Are you close to your family? Yes!Our relationship became more tight when I started living on my own (I'm staying at some sort of a 'dorm' right now).
- What is your dream wedding? I want to have a beach wedding. I attended one already and it was really amazing!
- What's the worst pick up line you have ever heard? Ito naisip ko for now: "Sana letter V na lang ako, para I'm always next to U"
- What's your favorite joke? Not really my favorite but when I first read this in one of Maeve Tee's stories, it made me laugh: ang sampung prutas
- I used to audition for singing competitions (televised)
- I am a big fan of David Archuleta, Regine Velasquez, Richard Poon and Adele
- I used to draw anime characters before (but I have to see the photo as I draw)
- I was part of the cheerleaders during high school (haha!)
- I ran for a batch level position during college
- I still consider "Someone Like You" by Adele as my audition piece
- I join fun runs and normally register for 10K
- I am comfortable watching movies and concerts alone(especially if no one wants to go with me due to busy schedule etc)
- I try to set aside money for investments (stocks and other investment products)
- I love collecting swimsuits
- I watch musical plays every now and then (local and international production)
My questions for the bloggers I nominated:
- What made you decide to create your blog?
- What province that you've already been to do you consider as your favorite?
- Who do you consider as your ultimate super hero?
- Is your career right now something you've imagined when you were young?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Do you personally know any of the bloggers you follow?
- Do you prefer doing things alone or with a companion?
- Have you ever sacrificed something for the sake of a loved one?
- Do you enjoy karaoke nights?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is the biggest life goal you want to accomplish?
To those people that I nominated, sorry if I have weird questions for you haha! But I'm looking forward to your answers so have fun continuing this chain! Thanks again to Adrianne Grace!