Accessories Clearance Sale @ Celine (P99.00 each!)

by - Thursday, May 30, 2013

Last week, I went to SM Megamall to buy my ticket for Linkin Park concert. And since there are sale outlets near the cinema (Apple & Eve, Tomato and Celine) , I checked these stores and ended up seeing a clearance sale at Celine. I know I'm such an impulsive shopper. But who can't resist buying these items, which are now P99.00 each?!
 

The Budget Fashion Seeker - Accessories Celine 1
original price: P799.00

The Budget Fashion Seeker - Accessories Celine 2
Original Price: P799.00

The Budget Fashion Seeker - Accessories Celine 3
Original Price: P599.00

The Budget Fashion Seeker - Accessories Celine 4
Original Price: P499.00

The Budget Fashion Seeker - Accessories Celine 1
Original Price: P399.00

I also bought a pair of slippers that day but I'll share the photos on my next Budget Shopping post. Happy Thursday to all!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great sale finds, you got good taste as always. Inggit much, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! I'll try checking their outlet this weekend. sabihan kita if meron pa :)

      Delete

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!