Merry Christmas from The Budget Fashion Seeker!


Merry Christmas everyone! I know this is a bit late, but I wanted to post something prior to the holiday. How is everybody? I do hope that you all had fun times and lots of memories with your loved ones. This is actually the first time that I was not in the Philippines for Christmas. I miss my family and my friends so much already! But this is one of those things that I have to deal given that I chose to focus on my personal happiness this time. Don't get me wrong as the holiday is still great of me. I spent it with the love of my life and able to have dinner with his family on Christmas Eve. We just plan on creating more memories to compensate what I will be missing back home.


Anyway, to my frequent readers, I am pretty sure that you remember this dress from this post. It was Christmas of 2014 when I first wore this lovely dress from SM Girls' Teens Wear. I wanted to just be comfortable all day while celebrating the occasions with my loved ones, especially in our area, Christmas means entire day of eating and drinking. I matched my accessories with the colors that are on the dress, hence the green sling bag from Nine West, sunglasses from Forever 21, and earrings from Vente Shop. I made the overall look more comfy by wearing my flats from Payless Shoe Source. By the way, this dress is below Php500.00, totally Budget Fashion Seeker approved!

Two more days and we are done with 2016! It has been a tremendously memorable year so far and I am trying to appreciate every little thing that comes my way. I am hoping and praying for more blessed year this coming 2017. And I am wishing all of you the same thing. Have a great day!


Love,
The Budget Fashion Seeker

Post a Comment

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

My Instagram

Copyright © Be Meatless, LLC Made with by OddThemes