Meet and Greet Mickey, Minnie and Goofy Nov. 8-10, 2013

It was only last year when I first heard this meet and greet event with Mickey and friends. I was doing my regular shopping at SM Department Store when the cashier told me to claim a pass for a meet and greet happening during that weekend (November 9-11 that time). That time, there was a  minimum purchase required before you get a pass.

And now, Mickey is back along with Minnie and Goofy to do another meet and greet event at SM Megamall Activity Center. And they are doing it for free! How cool is that? All you have to do is to line up for the giving of tickets and you can have your photo taken along with three of your friends/family members. This promo started yesterday and will last until tomorrow, November 10. So to all Mickey Mouse or Disney fans out there, hope you find time to check SM Megamall and see these adorable characters. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

*Read the full mechanics of the event here.


1 comment :

  1. aw cute, its my dream to go to disneyland to meet them someday hehe

    ReplyDelete

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

My Instagram

Copyright © Be Meatless, LLC Made with by OddThemes