First Budget Shopping for October! (St. Francis Mall and Forever 21)

Hi everyone! How was your first week of October so far? I have been busy with work the entire week, hence my posts are not consistent in terms of the time. But updating this blog is one of the things that makes me happy. And I hope that you are gaining something every time you visit here.

Anyway, I just want to share with you some of the items that I bought this week. This is the advantage (or disadvantage to some people) of having so many malls nearby. You can just enter one on your way to the office, or if it's time to go home (if it is still open). So yesterday, when I went to St. Francis Mall to buy something, I saw these two interesting pieces and did not hesitate to buy them: lace shorts (Php280.00) and a beaded cuff bracelet(Php50.00). I was already thinking of nice tops that I can use along with this pair of shorts when I remembered that I just bought a black cropped top from Forever 21. It is also the same top I wore here, with just a variation on the elbow part (there's a small cut there as design). It is still the same price as the previous one I bought, Php455.00. I'm now more excited to go home this weekend since I've already planned an outfit post with this combo. Expect that post to be up any day next week! Have a great day!





2 comments :

  1. The lace shorts and bracelets really stands out^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice finds talaga, girl! we loooooove st. francis square! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

My Instagram

Copyright © Be Meatless, LLC Made with by OddThemes