Peep Toe Heels from Payless (Fioni)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hello everyone! I know you've already seen this pair of peep toe heels from Fioni in this post, but I want to write an entire entry for this one since Payless actually has an ongoing sale that includes this particular design. They are now selling selected shoes at 50% off! Great deal indeed!

I'm not sure if it is happening in all of their branches, but the promo that I saw was in Robinsons Galleria. I got this pair for Php1250.00 two years ago, and paying half the price for this one is definitely a good buy! So, if you are on the hunt for a new pair of shoes, you might want to check the nearest Payless Shoe Source branch near you. Happy shopping then!

You Might Also Like


  1. Just too pretty. BTW, have you done a shoe organization post?

    1. hi sis! thank you :) regarding the post, I haven't done one. I only use those plastic shoe rack from sm department store. Maybe if i find/bought something interesting for my shoes then i will sis :)

  2. The shoes are really cute! I love your template design! :D followed you! Would you like to follow each other, please?

    1. hi jillian! i'm following your blog too! great day :)

  3. They are really beautiful and pretty. I am in love with the peep toe heels. I want to share a website which have available a huge range of peep toe heels in beautiful designs and colors. I am sharing that website, girls visit there for sure to check out that beautiful range of sandles.

  4. Wow ! nice colour of sandal & also like sandal....................visit our sites for getting high heels on another stylish trendy footwear or clothes.


I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

About Me

My photo

JAVA Developer | breadwinner | traveler | beach lover | scholar | budget shopper | wedding singer (by request) | blogger/owner of The Budget Fashion Seeker blog

Contact Me


Email *

Message *