Makeup Products from e.l.f.

Hi everyone! It's been raining nonstop these past few days and I hope that everyone is safe may it be at home or in your offices. I'm trying to look for information on ways to help those that got affected by the typhoon, but for now, let us hope and pray for everyone's safety and that no more people will suffer because of Maring.

Regarding my post for today, I know I have always been writing about clothes and accessories that I buy every now and then and I think this will be my first time to share something about makeup.

It was the last day of the 3-day Sale in SM Makati yesterday. And since I was already in Glorietta that day, I decided to check the said mall for some good finds. There were too many people inside the mall so I was only able to check Forever21 and the makeup section of SM Department Store. And I'm glad I did check the latter since I met the very friendly girl of e.l.f. named Hershey. 

I'm not really the type to collect tons of makeup products. But I make sure that I have certain ones that I need for my daily makeup routine (powder, eyebrow pencil, blush-on, mascara and lipstick/lip gloss), and I had been looking for a product that would work well with my eyebrows. I have super oily skin and one of my eyebrows have gap so it is really hard to find something that would last the entire day. I've always been curious with the brand e.l.f. though (I think I only tried their concealer before) and I was contemplating on buying their eyebrow gel kit few months ago. But the saleslady of el.f. Megamall said that it might not suit me since my eyebrows are thin. I ended up buying a pencil (again) that time from a different brand.

So I was really thankful for the girls of e.l.f. SM Makati, especially to Hershey (I was not able to ask the name of the first saleslady who assisted me in choosing a foundation/pressed powder), who even volunteered to shape my eyebrows and gave it a new look! I was so happy with the outcome that I aside from buying the gel kit, I even purchased their eyebrow treat and tame product. 

After purchasing though, my worry was if I could do the same thing that Hershey did when she applied the eyebrow products on me. Good thing the kit was easy to use and although it is not as beautifully done as yesterday, I did manage to fill my brows properly. So if you'll ask me if I will purchase this eyebrow kit from e.l.f., my answer is a big YES!

Below are the photos of the products that I bought. By the way, each item is worth P249.75 only and I even got 10% discount because of the sale. Not bad right? And if you want to know more about e.l.f. products, you can visit their website: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/. Great day to everyone! And stay safe!









9 comments :

  1. Been looking for eyebrow stuff and this is one of my choices (other choices are from Nichido and NYX). Though pencils are always the most convenient, I need the wax to keep my brows in place. Maybe a review of this later (complete with brow pics)? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sis! hmm sige. i'll try to write a review of this product :)

      Delete
  2. sally :) i was at F21 makati this weekend for their sale ^^ btw hope you can post a review on the elf eye brow kit :) until now i just use a drugstore eyeshadow on my eyebrows and i think its time to change that haha :D btw i followed you on FB :)

    praying that the rain would stop soon, stay safe <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice! too bad we didn't bump into each other. sige, i'll work on that post. and i also liked your fb page thanks!

      Delete
  3. I use that kit too, whenever i run out of my clinique superfine liner :) it's a good, cheap alternative, and i love how its powder smoothens edges! :) totally disagree with megamall saleslady! I think that eyebrow kit fits any shape, and to begin with... (Turo sakin sa workshop) the thicker the eyebrows, the younger u look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi leda!yup i like the powder too! and i also read about that concept regarding thick eyebrows. I even checked my past photos and i think the idea is correct haha!

      Delete
  4. Wow,I'll wait for the review. and I browsed the elf site,, na amazed ako.Not expensive huh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ines!thanks for visiting. i already followed your blog on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

My Instagram

Copyright © Be Meatless, LLC Made with by OddThemes