Comfy in My Jeans

I knew beforehand that my Saturday (July 20) would be a hectic one. I have to go to three events so I decided to wear comfy clothes that will allow me to move around the entire day. Good thing that the first two events were both hosted at Mall of Asia. And in terms of the color I'm wearing, I'm pretty sure you know where I went first haha!



I already planned on wearing jeans that day since I would go to SM Just Delivered Jeans Fashion Show. I know I'm just one of the regular audience there, but why not dress the part? Besides, Penshoppe is part of the brands that they are promoting. I've already worn this here and I can say that it is my favorite pair of jeans because of the right fit and comfort I get when I'm wearing it.



I thought of using this cropped sleeveless top from Bench since I was already covered from waist below. I've used this top once when we had our company outing last year. And since my schedule also included watching our basketball team's game, it was really meant for that day! What do you think of the outfit? I was able to last until late night (I attended a get-together with my batchmates) since this outfit is also commute-friendly.

I will be sharing photos (and hopefully videos) that I took from SM Mens Fashion Show tomorrow so I hope you drop by my blog again. The three main man of the show, Hideo, Fabio and Rafa are all very nice so I'm really excited for that post. Have an amazing Tuesday everyone!


cropped top P350 (discounted) - Bench
jeans P899.75 - Penshoppe
sandals P500.00 - Celine
bracelet P150.00 - bazaar

2 comments :

  1. So penshoppe Lover ka rin.,,My honey used to be a penshoppe lover too.maganda raw kasi!! You look cool in your outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jocris!i purchase items in penshoppe once in a while. yang pants na yan dahil sa event ni zac efron kaya ako napabili haha!

      Delete

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

My Instagram

Copyright © Be Meatless, LLC Made with by OddThemes