Cinched (UAAP Edition Outfit)

As I have mentioned in my other post, here is one outfit that is basically inspired by UAAP, but the color leans toward FEU: Hunter Green. I've been wearing this to work (sans the heels) since I bought it few years ago from Folded and Hung. I bought it at P500.00 when it was on sale that time.




I want the entire look to be clean and just focus on the cinched detail of the dress. And using cream or nude colors are always the safest route to take in accomplishing this. So what I did is to use my forever21 beaded necklace and WAGW bracelet, along with these Parisial heels. Tell me what you think about this outfit by writing comments below. Good day to everyone!




dress P500.00 - Folded and Hung
sandals P1000.00 + - SM Parisian
necklace P250.00 - Forever 21
bracelet P249.75 - WAGW

3 comments :

  1. awts.. Pretty! That's really looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is just stunning! I love the color and the cinched waist! Great accessories!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

My Instagram

Copyright © Be Meatless, LLC Made with by OddThemes