Touch of Gray

Whenever I think of a title for a certain outfit post, I normally search it in Google first to see what things are associated with it out of curiosity. And for today's title, it is good to know that there is a certain "Touch of Gray" band who plays in New Jersey. and that a product for men called "Touch of Gray" exists to manage gray hair. I know this is so random but it is good to know new things every now and then right?:)

printed mullet dress P400+ - Shopaholic
gray wedge P1650.00 - Payless (Brash)
bracelets P50 each - Keos



Anyway, let's move on to my outfit. I wore this dress last August 25 when I attended Richard Poon's mall show at Robinson's Magnolia. I was into mullet skirts that quarter and when I saw this in one of the racks at SM Department Store, I knew that I have to own one. Having it in this unique print was also a plus for me.


Since I wanted to highlight the print of the dress, I decided to use my gray wedge from Payless and just went matchy-matchy with the bracelets. Note that on the day of the event, I did not use this particular pair of shoes (I only commute when I go to events). I used one of my Solemate flats instead (still the gray one of course). 





This was my picture with Richard Poon during that event. It was a memorable day since it was also my birthday week and he gave a good message for my birthday. He is really a good guy and very friendly to his supporters. I hope to see him again in one of his shows. For now, I just wish him a happy and blessed married life with Maricar :)


3 comments :

  1. love your shoes! this is timely, i'm actually thinking of getting this one (taupe color) from red saree (a pinoy brand!), so parang ganyan. hehee. too bad i just got one a pair of sandals, so hinay hinay muna sa shopping hehe. But anyway, just in case u might wna know, you can also get red saree shoes from zalora (http://www.zalora.com.ph/shoes/red-saree/). I'm drawn to their flats and wedges lately. and to online shopping (as in, sobrang tagal ko na di nagsshopping sa mall!). haayz! hehe

    BTW thanks for the liebster badge...I'll answer on my free time. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks leda!:)

      wow!i like some of the pairs in that website!And red saree is a pinoy brand? that is really nice :)
      is that were you bought your wedding sandals?

      I'm still hesitant on online shopping though. But there are those with bank deposit so if ever I find something that I couldn't resist, I might give online shopping a try. thanks for sharing the links!

      Delete
    2. haha no, Celine yung shoes ko (i'm still loyal to Celine.. haha!)

      Delete

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

My Instagram

Copyright © Be Meatless, LLC Made with by OddThemes