Budget Shopping: Mall of Asia

by - Saturday, April 06, 2013

Last March 15, I was in Mall of Asia to attend Liam Hemsworth's Meet and Greet (I'll create a separate blog entry for this). I was there around 10am since I was trying to get a Meet and Greet Pass, and you can join the promo by buying P600.00 worth of Bench products. Here are the things that I bought for the promo:

Summer Bag P349.75






Red Belt P199.75

Key chain P109.00


These items were placed in their latest paper bag, which I super adore because of the pretty summer-themed photos:


I told myself that I would only try the raffle once, hence I only bought items amounting to P600.00. But unfortunately, I didn't win. I told myself that I would still stay just to see Liam in person (I was already there anyway). So what I did next was to go window shopping, which in most of the time ends up to an actual shopping.

I entered to the shops near the Music Hall (the venue), and I ended up buying a swimsuit, necklaces, and a girly headband. I had fun buying these items because they were all affordable!


Headband from Simple Joys P100.00





Necklaces from Shapes P149.75 each

I first saw the necklaces above in Subic, while my friends and I were there for Hot Air Balloon Festival. It was priced at P200.00 there and I thought that maybe when I shop around Manila, I'll find the same item at a much lower price. And then I found them in Mall of Asia. It was indeed meant to be.

I was really trying my best not to go full on with shopping, so I stopped after purchasing the necklaces and just stayed in a shop near the Music Hall again, and waited for the event to start.

I'll be sharing my photos of Liam in my next post so stay tuned!

You May Also Like

0 comments

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!