Budget Shopping: Stylish Rings from Keos (P100.00 each!)


Keos is a stall selling trendy accessories located in the lower ground of Shangri-la Plaza Mall (Foodcourt area). I do check them every now and then since there are items that I found in their shop that suit my style, and yet the price of their products is still affordable.

Below are the two items that I recently bought from their shop:




Imagine how happy I was when I saw this mermaid connector ring in their display! If you are my friend in facebook, you would know how much I love being in the water (beach, swimming pool) that I consider myself a mermaid during my past life (and yes, singing is my passion too!). So even if this ring did not fit my fingers (which I am so grateful that they do), I will still buy them as souvenir. I am thinking of bringing it with me on my next beach outing!


I first saw a cute layered ring in Girlshoppe at Robinson's Galleria. But the one they are selling are too big for me so I ended up not buying them. That is why I am happy too that I did not have a problem regarding size with this item. Aren't they cute?

Have you visited Keons stall before? Share the items you bought if you do! Have a great day everyone! 

Post a Comment

I love to know your thoughts about the things I write here so just feel free to express yourselves below. Have a wonderful day!

My Instagram

Copyright © Be Meatless, LLC Made with by OddThemes